Sunday, November 1, 2015

Glow

My fingers laced with hers and I'd never felt so complete in my entire life. Suddenly, the empty feeling that had been present in my chest for so long dispersed. I felt whole. We were the perfect fit. Our fingers fit perfectly, they were made for one another. I squeezed her soft hand a little tighter, yet gently. She didn't seem to mind at all, she gave mine a gentle squeeze back. The sand beneath me felt nonexistent at the moment; I felt like I was floating in space. And even though butterflies were present in my stomach, I had never felt so at ease, so comfortable. Things had never felt so right. I snuck a glance at her, she was glaring out onto the ocean, her face looked peaceful and content. I continued sneaking glances at her, she was even more beautiful than the beach itself. As a matter of fact, she was more beautiful than anything I'd ever laid my eyes on. I couldn't quite pinpoint why or how, but she just had this glow about her, in her own little perfect way, and I wouldn't change a thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment