Sunday, August 17, 2014

Love

I love you so dearly. I love you so truly. Every breath of mine is taken for you. You're my days and my nights. The thought of you dances in my head all day. The taste of your skin present in my lips. I crave your touch, I feel it when I close my eyes. Your presence is everywhere, from the clouds to the trees. The sound of your voice rings in my ears like a sweet, never ending melody. Your laughter echoes in my heart during my lonely nights. You are everything. You are the sun and you are the moon. You are lightness and you are darkness. I love you. I love every inch of you. I love you to the core- deep down to your bones. I gave you my all, but you neglected me. I let you in on my deepest, darkest secrets, but you walked away, leaving me stranded and lost. You crushed my soul and drained the life out of me- I am nothing but a walking corpse without you. You tore my heart up, yet I still yearn you. I cry out for you every night. My whole being cries out for you. I am lost without you. I want you. I need you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment